What is Blended Learning?
Blended programs combine an interactive online course with in-class training.
You must successfully complete both the online and the classroom components in order to receive your certificate. Please note that the online course should be completed before attending your in-class training. Your progress will be saved if you start and stop the course at any time.
Please note that you MUST complete the online course before attending your classroom training. You will NOT be allowed to attend the class if you show up with an incomplete online course, so please bring a digital or physical copy of your online completion ticket to class for your instructor. Please call or email us if you need to reschedule your classroom training as our standard rescheduling and cancellation policies apply to Blended courses.
Instructions to Access Red Cross Online Course
- You MUST complete your online course before attending your classroom training
- If you will NOT be able to finish your online course before your classroom training, please call or email us as soon as possible as our regular rescheduling policies apply
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE/ACCESS YOUR RED CROSS ACCOUNT
- You will receive an email from Red Cross: you MUST use the same email address to create/login to your Red Cross account
- Do NOT use a different email address to create/login to your Red Cross account as this will cause account issues
- Do NOT forward your email link as this will cause account issues
In order to find your online course completion ticket, please login to your Red Cross account and navigate to "My Profile > My Online Courses". Then click on the Certificate button to download the file. You can bring a digital or physical copy to class.
Can't Access Your Online Course?
If you are experiencing an account issue such as "An account with this email already exists" or "Unauthorized Access - Account not found" please send a screenshot of your account issue to email@example.com for next steps.