COVID-19 Safety Procedures
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
The following procedures have been put into place to ensure your safety;
- Participants must register a temperature reading below 37.7ºC or 99.5ºF in order to participate in the training
- Every participant must fill in the COVID Safety Form upon arrival
- The studio area and surfaces are being cleaning and disinfected throughout the day
- The Government of Ontario currently recommends the use of masks in indoor public settings for anyone 12 and older who is not yet fully vaccinated. You may choose to continue to wear a mask after you are fully vaccinated.
- All hands-on activities have been modified to limit contact with other participants
- All equipment will be continuously sanitized as it is used by both students and instructors
- Hand sanitizer and Personal Protective Equipment must be used throughout the day (gloves, disinfectant, etc.)
- Please ensure you are maintaining a 2m distance between yourself and anyone else, except for when applicable to practical training.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY